This individual will manage the day to day coordination of various events, communications, and meetings at Sukup Manufacturing Co. This position will need a high level of communication between various Sukup Manufacturing departments to effectively facilitate the operations and execution of these events or meetings.
Essential Job Requirements:
High School diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience, strong customer service skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, industry knowledge, professionalism, and the ability to multi-task. This employee will work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency. Overtime hours may be required.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher.
Communications & Event Coordinator – responsible for the coordination of the following events as well as implementing a strategy for each annual event to maximize the opportunities of communication to further the company goals and core values:
- Creating PowerPoints needed for all events
- Establish a new regular recurring webinar series
- Develop recurring dealer e-newsletter communication
- Create monthly Sukup Insider newsletter
- Facilitate company finance program communications with CFO and sales department
- Coordinate annual employee clothing and Christmas gifts
- Annual Events
- Biennial Events
- Special Events
- Coordination of Trade Shows
- Increase in sponsored resources
- Facilitate local community engagement communication & events
- Other duties assigned and other events as opportunity arises
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.