Responsible for troubleshooting and phone support of Sukup grain dryers. This person works closely with the Dryer Service Manager and Dryer Sales Director to help the Sukup dealer network relating to Sukup grain dryers.
Essential Job Requirements:
High School Diploma required. Associate’s Degree in electrical or electronics field (or equivalent experience) preferred. Individual should have general understanding of mechanical, electrical, and gas plumbing (propane/natural gas) systems. They should be able to work with others to achieve set goals. Individual should be a self-starter. Ability to multitask and prioritize is essential. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Overtime hours and some weekends will be required seasonally.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Phone support regarding dryer service for dealers and customers
- Ability to solve electrical issues using wiring diagrams, multi-meters and troubleshooting techniques
- Assist with service training and presenting to Sukup dealers
- Product line support for testing & troubleshooting as needed
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, shop drawings, and service bulletins to perform required service
- Represent Sukup Manufacturing Company to dealers and customers in a professional way
- Basic computer skills, email, filling out reports/time tracking
- Perform tech support/field service calls at farm and commercial sites occasionally
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.