Maintain and promote inventory accuracy practices including the physical receiving, verification processes, system transactions, and material movement among Sukup manufacturing locations as well as Distribution Centers.
Essential Job Requirements:
High School diploma is preferred or equivalent experience, excellent communication skills, industry knowledge, well organized, while being able multi-task. This employee will be resourceful to maximize productivity and efficiency. Overtime hours may be required.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Monthly cycle count process, execution, and reporting
- Annual cycle count leadership at fiscal year end
- Manage outside processing/outsourcing procedures and refine the processes
- Continuous Improvement in receiving and inventory management
- Defining and measuring key performance indicators
- Cross-functional communication
- Stockroom best practices, efficiency, and productivity
- Supervising people and influencing without authority
- Creation and execution of the technology roadmap for inventory management
- Other duties as assigned
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.