The Laser Operator will be responsible for routine maintenance tasks and daily operation of a laser area within the facility.
Essential Job Requirements:
Assure that all parts are being cut off the laser are of high quality. This employee will work with area team members to maximize laser run time. Individual must be self-motivated, organized, ability to multi-task and prioritize while becoming knowledgeable on how to operate a crane and forklift.
- High School diploma and/or equivalent work experience
- Forklift and crane license preferred
- Operate laser
- Load and unload laser cut tables
- Perform daily routine maintenance to the machine & area
- Attention to detail when reviewing laser nests and programming machine
- Sort and organize work area with laser cut parts
- Maintain accurate steel inventory within area
- Organize and manage daily priorities
- Other duties as assigned
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.