Essential Job Requirements:
Pursuing a degree in Industrial Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering. Previous manufacturing experience. Ability to effectively work in teams and individually. Positive attitude
- Knowledge of 5S/Lean manufacturing principles
- Knowledge of root cause analysis and preventative actions
Participate in or lead projects in some or all of the following subjects:
- Lean/5S Improvements - Design and prototype various carts, shadow boards, etc.
- Create and document Standard Operating Procedures - Manufacturing process improvements
- Create preventative maintenance manuals for new machines
- Complete value stream maps
- Organize work space layouts
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.