This individual, as a member of the R&D team, will work jointly with product engineering teams to develop new and current Sukup Manufacturing products. Troubleshoot engineering-related problems in manufacturing and in the field. Perform prototype testing, record results and provide analysis.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Pursuing a degree in Engineering Technology, Agricultural Systems Technology, Industrial Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred
- Ability to effectively work in teams and individually
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Working knowledge of manufacturing systems and tools such as ERP, MES, Solidworks, PDM, and AutoCAD
- Provide technical assistance for product prototyping and day-to-day troubleshooting
- Perform engineering-related tasks as required for production, engineering and service support
- Design parts and assemblies in conformance with Engineering Standards
- Collect, record, organize and analyze experimental testing results
- Design and fabricate fixtures to aid with prototype testing and general production
- Design, develop, and produce prototype products and concepts
- Other duties as assigned
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.