This individual will assist in the daily operations of the Sukup Manufacturing Co. sales department. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, performs duties such as obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. Independent judgement is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload.
Essential Job Requirements:
High School diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience, strong customer service skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, industry knowledge, professionalism, and the ability to multi-task. This employee will work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency. Overtime hours may be required.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Maintain dealership files including keeping certifications of insurance up to date and filing tax exemption forms Handle all Trade Show/Convention contracts, ordering booth items, making payments associated with
- Send out mass emails via Group Mail Program
- Process Certify expense reports (sales, service, general)
- Process dealer applications as needed
- Record Territory Manager’s sales calls by dealership/date
- Make copies from daily reports as needed and distribute to appropriate personnel
- Type and distribute weekly sales meeting minutes
- Assist in setting up Dealer Educational Meetings
- Handle meeting reservations, invitation mailings as needed, etc.
- Summarize school and meeting questionnaires and distribute
- Work registration desk at schools/meetings
- Handle all meeting/school registration—Sheffield
- Other duties as assigned
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.