Assist in the daily operations of our painting department.
Essential Job Requirements:
This individual must follow all safety rules and requirements. This employee will work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency. Must be willing to cross-train, move to other production areas when needed and detailed oriented. Individual must learn to operate various pieces of equipment including forklift. Overtime hours and some Saturdays will be required.
- Correctly apply paint to material
- Inspects paint and materials for defects
- As necessary changes and cleans valves, filters, and paint guns
- Assist in color changes
- Operate forklift to transport product
- Individual must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Individual must be able to stand, bend, push and pull for various lengths of time
- Performs other duties as assigned
- The use of personal protective equipment is required.
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.