This position will perform a variety of material handling functions as required by shipping demand. The position requires the ability to follow written and verbal instructions. The position will work in a manufacturing environment, both indoors and out of doors.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to work 9 hour shifts
- Ability to stand/walk for entire shift
- Ability to lift 20 pounds frequently from waist level
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally from all levels
- Ability to grip tools, controls, and product constantly (different sizes and weights)
- Ability to operate powered industrial fork truck control levers
- Visual acuity and depth perception
- Requires use of power hand tools
- Requires use of hand tools
- Requires ability to operated powered industrial fork truck
- Must follow all safety procedures and wear appropriate PPE.
- Ability to learn and recognize various parts and whole products.
- Ability to read and understand shipping documents
- Data entry and reporting
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.