The UI/UX Developer will modify, design, and develop the organization’s web-based and hardware-based applications. They will work in a team setting on various projects throughout the company.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Technical certifications, certificate programs, and/or higher-level training are highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical concepts in an understandable and concise way
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to work on multiple projects and stay within scope, schedule, cost, and quality specifications
- Good understanding of bootstrap, CSS, XML, HTML, Java, MVC, .NET and related frameworks/programming languages
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and other related software
- Collaborates across departments to identify and understand new user interface application development needs
- Plans, executes, and facilitates web-based and hardware-based projects in accordance with specifications, budget, and timeline
- Continually improves existing front-end software to better integrate with company-intended user experience
- Collaborates with security and compliance employees to ensure product security
- Works with other member of the team to incorporate new features into and across product line
- Strives to maintain a consistent and dynamic user experience across all existing and future products
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technology and best practices in website and application design and development
- Performs other related duties as assigned
*must be eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is, and will continue to be, the policy of Sukup Manufacturing Co. to practice a program of equal employment designed to assure that all employment decisions and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, age or sex.
In addition to providing equal employment opportunities, it is also our policy to provide an environment free from unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. Any alleged violation of this policy will be investigated and disciplinary action will follow as required.