Sukup Hy-Flight Conveyors are the answer you're looking for when you need more of an incline than the 10˚allowed with straight drag conveyors. Hy-Flight Conveyors will work at inclines up to 50˚.
- Up to 40,000 BPH
- Easily replaceable bottom along with sideliner packages extend equipment lifespan
- Patented cover design keeps dust in and water out (U.S. Patent #8,047,358)
- Adjustable bypass hopper
- Bearing, sprocket and shaft can be removed as one assembly
- Externally-mounted, heavy-duty pillow block bearings on head and tail
- Turned, ground and polished shaft
- 1/2" UHMW paddles eliminate steel-to-steel contact
- Corrosion-resistant Acme thread take-up screws at tail
- Modular on smaller models
- Single piece band on larger models
- Modular curve section allows curves from 10˚ to 50˚ in 5˚ increments
- By-pass drive-over hoppers have an adjustable shroud to control flow and are available in 6', 8' or 10' lengths in standard or low-profile designs using combinations of hopper can achieve pit lengths up to 50'
- By-pass inlet hoppers are available in 2', 3' and 4' lengths
- Optional abrasion-resistant liners on sides available in 10 gauge or 3/16"
- Optional abrasion-resistant bottoms are available in 3/16" or 1/4" thicknesses
- Patented Self-Sealing & Easy-To-Remove Covers
- Maintenance Friendly Head & Tail Sections
- Heavy-Duty Construction
Jim Rothers, Global Bin Builders
We have relationships….I know these people and they know me. Putting out a product that they can stand behind drives the core values. I see that by how they conduct themselves every day.