Sukup Support Towers are an excellent choice for supporting bucket elevators, catwalks, bulk weighers, cleaners, and distributors. When used to support a bucket elevator, the tower eliminates the need for guy cables that clutter your facility and eat up valuable real estate. Support towers are designed to take the required loads needed to keep your facility running smoothly.
- Designed per application
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel construction; ASTM A325 structural hardware
- Ideal for supporting a Sukup bucket elevator, catwalk with conveyor, or distributor
- Inverted V-bracing on 14’ x 14’ and larger; X-bracing on 12’ x 12’ and smaller
- Accessories such as bracing and platforms available as desired
- Site specific and computer engineered, strength-staged for wind, seismic, cleaner, catwalk and other loads; robust design based on ASCE 7-10
- Access bracing to accommodate spout, catwalks, conveyors
- Catwalk support platforms
- Easy fit stair design, wrap around or switchback
- Internal and external platforms available
- Tie back brackets for attachment between bucket elevator and tower (bracing not provided)
- Tower base plates available for weld or anchor rod attachment to foundation
- Hot Dipped Galvanized
Jeff Ganje & Kevin Ganje, Premiere Building Systems
The product and material is great. We’ve had no manufacturing errors whatsoever, so on the engineering side of the buildings, it’s great. Other buildings manufacturers we’ve used in the past, we’ve had a lot of on-site pre-engineering mistakes. With Sukup, there’s been very little.